The other home base for many of competitors for the week of the regatta, d'Albora Marina provides the perfect spot for both competitive sailors and as a hub for exploring the magnificent waterways and hinterland of Port Stephens—a region covering nearly 1,000 square kilometres of scenic diversity, mild weather and extensive tourist facilities.
D'Albora Marina Nelson Bay has a range of berths available for the regatta week. 2013 will see the Commodores Cup with start lines changing each day from Nelson Bay to Corlette then on to Soldiers Point so no matter where you are berthed, you will never be too far away from the action.
Nelson Bay Marina is situated in the idyllic blue waters of Port Stephens. Offering our customers and visitors a collection of shops, restaurants and events; there’s never a shortage of things to see and do. Just a short 2 1/2 hour drive from the Sydney CBD, Nelson Bay Marina is sure to impress located in the holiday destination of Port Stephens surrounded by golden sand, crystal waters and right in the heart of Nelson Bay CBD.
Sail Port Stephens is proud to welcome d'Albora Marina Nelson Bay as a key partner in the regatta.
- Dockmaster assistance 7 days a week
- Wet berths up to 30 metres
- 24-hour fuel and free sewage pump-out
- Private shower and toilet facilities
- Wireless internet
- Water and power to all berths
- Foxtel access to berths
- Noakes Boatyard
- 45-tonne travelift and hardstand
- Marine engineer and shipwright
- Lee Marine – new and used boat sales
- Restaurants, cafes and takeaways
- Boutique shopping
- Boat Insurance - Club Marine
- Reciprocal berthing rights
- Holiday accommodation
- Dolphin cruises and whale watching
- On-site parking
Nelson Bay NSW 2315
T: 02 4984 1333
F: 02 4984 1390